“Before the Flood” is a 1974 live album by the American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan and the Band, chronicling their joint 1974 American tour. The album was released on June 20, 1974, by Asylum Records in the United States and Island Records in the United Kingdom.
Although live recordings of earlier performances were released later, this was Dylan’s first live album. The album is the 15th by Dylan and the seventh by the Band.
- Most Likely You Go Your Way and I’ll Go Mine
- Lay Lady Lay
- Rainy Day Women #12 & 35
- Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door
- It Ain’t Me Babe
- Ballad of a Thin Man
- Up on Cripple Creek (Robbie Robertson)
- I Shall Be Released
- Endless Highway (Robertson)
- The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down (Robertson)
- Stage Fright (Robertson)
- Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right
- Just Like a Woman
- It’s Alright, Ma (I’m Only Bleeding)
- The Shape I’m In (Robertson)
- When You Awake (Richard Manuel, Robertson)
- The Weight (Robertson)
- All Along the Watchtower
- Highway 61 Revisited
- Like a Rolling Stone
- Blowin’ in the Wind
Tracks 7-11 and 15-17 performed by The Band.