New Hope Cemetery (Dunwoody)
New Hope Cemetery in the Atlanta suburb of Dunwoody dates to 1859, though the first known burial dates to May 1887. Many no doubt overlook the cemetery as it is overshadowed by modern developments and urban sprawl. The cemetery is the final resting place for more than 350 people. It was once part of New Hope Presbyterian Church. The last burial in the cemetery was 2014.