The Argyll Arms

Photo of The Argyll Arms

The Argyll Arms dates to 1868, though a pub has apparently stood on the spot since 1740. Designer Robert Sawyer redesigned the Argyll Arms, named after the second Duke of Argyll, in 1895. The Duke lived in a mansion where the London Palladium now stands, and according to legend, a secret tunnel once connected the pub to the Duke’s mansion.

Related by City - London

No Image Available
No Image Available
No Image Available