Wellington Arch in London’s Hyde Park Corner was built between 1826 and 1830 and moved to its present location in 1883-83. The Arch, initially known as the Green Park Arch and is also known as the Constitution Arch, was at one time the entrance to Buckingham Palace. It later became a victory arch for Wellington’s defeat of Napoleon. The structure initially supported a colossal equestrian statue of the 1st Duke of Wellington by Matthew Cotes Wyatt. Since 1912, a bronze “Quadriga,” an ancient four-horse chariot, by Adrian Jones has sat atop the arch.